This Blog.....

After thinking for a while about what I could do related to extreme metal, those different genres that I discovered almost a decade ago in my teens and that captivated me from the beginning, I decided to create Metal Darkness World.

With the intention of discovering, reviewing and recommending bands and albums, in this blog, I will dedicate all my time to vindicate metal and its subgenres, which are so unfairly viewed with suspicion (although we never really care what other people think).

In the same way, I will also talk about the new daily releases and I will try to take advantage of my profession (journalist), to be able to interview different characters from the dark world of metal.

Welcome to Metal Darkness World. 

Greetings. Francesco.

Comments

  1. This post is very informative. I would like to share this post.
    We are a reliable and effective company who offers cash for copper.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This page was so cool, when is coming back?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment